Making puddings and sweets is lots of fun in Cooking Mama: Sweet Shop!
Making puddings and sweets is lots of fun in Cooking Mama: Sweet Shop! Players make and create a wide assortment of delicious looking sweets and puddings, then serve customers in the shop to keep them happy. Create 60 different recipes by taking part in over 160 different mini-games, using the Nintendo 3DS™ stylus and even the microphone to cool, slice, stir, bake and decorate their creations. And just like always, don’t worry if you make a mistake - Mama will fix it for you!
Sweets can be arranged and displayed in the sweet shop, then given to your customers to bring happiness to them all. The more sweets you create and complete, the more recipes you discover and the more your shop expands. Better yet, take on your friends in a competitive cook-off for up to four players, seeing who can make the tastiest treats of all!
- Join Mama in the kitchen and help her create many different delicious sweets and puddings!
- Create 60 different recipes in over 160 mini-games by using the Nintendo 3DS™ stylus and even the microphone.
- Arrange and display your sweet creations in your very own sweet shop to keep your customers happy.
- Expand your sweet shop and trigger special events by making as many recipes as you can!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- May 18, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Rising Star Games
- OFFICE CREATE
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 COOKING MAMA LIMITED. All rights reserved. Licensed to and published by Rising Star Games Ltd.